Day 28 – Congratulations & Your Next Steps…
Congratulations! You have now completed the "Be Healthy 28-Day Program and are well on your way to reaching your health goals. By now, you should also be noticing extra energy and other health benefits from the healthy lifestyle changes you have made. It's not always easy to stick to a program to the end and we applaud you for your commitment.
Thank you for being a vital part of this program. We would love to have your feedback and encourage you to chat with your USANA associate regarding this.
So what now... here's a few suggestions and resources to help you "stay the journey":
- Stay in touch with your USANA associate - we are committed to your success.
- Stay in touch through the Facebook community.
- If you need motivational help, consider My Fitness Pal. This is a free resource that allows you to easily track your food intake and exercise.
- This 28 day program is a mini-version of Dr. Diana's 90 Day 1st Get Healthy program. If you would like to learn more about following a healthy lifestyle, consider signing up for the full course here. Use the promo code USANAFAMILY to get the course for only $10.
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Stay in touch! You will be much more likely to continue your healthy lifestyle if you are part of a like-minded community.
- Review your guidebook and the emails to make sure you stay on track.
- Invite others to the next 28 Day program. Ask your USANA associate when the next one starts.
- Consider joining us as a team member. Talk to your USANA associate if you would like to know more about this.
- Most importantly, celebrate! Reward yourself for having completed these 28 days!