Benefits of Coaching for Weight Loss
As a former family physician I have seen many professional women who are so busy with their work and family life that their own well being and energy levels have become depleted. They want to have a healthier lifestyle but they either don’t know how to get there or can’t find the time. They often struggle with maintaining a healthy weight and/or lifestyle. Sometimes they have the added burden of dealing with a chronic disease such as high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis or chronic fatigue.
Coaching will help you:
- Discover and understand those issues in your life that are stealing your energy and well-being.
- Come up with a plan that is doable and personalized to suit your busy schedule and particular needs.
- Empower you to make small healthy lifestyle changes that turn into habits. These small doable changes over time make a huge difference in helping you achieve the healthy body you desire.
Getting Started Private Weight Loss Coaching – $147
Get off to a great start by adding private coaching to your 101-Day Get Healthy Program. Private and personalized one-on-one coaching can be done via phone or Skype and include:
- One 60-Minute Private Coaching Session
- One 30-Minute Follow-up Session
- Bonus: Personalized Health Plan
Group Coaching Calls – $197 (1 Group Call Per Week for 14 Weeks)
Looking for on-going phone support in a group setting? Add-on a weekly 60-minute group coaching session (up to 10 participants) by phone or Skype to your 1st Get Healthy Program.
Private Coaching Calls
If you have specific health concerns or need additional weight loss support private coaching sessions may be right for you. Private and personalized one-on-one coaching can be done via phone or Skype.
- Initial 1-Hour Private Consultation – $99
- 30-Minute Private Coaching Call - $49
- 15-Minute Private Health Check-in - $29
Contact us to setup your private consultation and/or coaching.